(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Gould, Glenn.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1926. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Glenn Gould (25 September 1932 — 4 October 1982)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Glenn Herbert Gould
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- Original works, recordings and arrangements by this person cannot be uploaded here until January 1, 2033
without confirmed permission of the copyright owner or legal rights administrators. If you would like to add a new work page for a work that was first published before 1927, please create a new topic here detailing the name of the piece and evidence of the work's date of first publication.
Pages in category "Gould, Glenn/Performer"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.
- Piano Concerto No.2, Op.19 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Piano Concerto No.4, Op.58 (Beethoven, Ludwig van)
- Piano Concerto No.24 in C minor, K.491 (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Piano Concerto, Op.42 (Schoenberg, Arnold)
- Piano Sonata No.10 in C major, K.330/300h (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Piano Sonata, Op.1 (Berg, Alban)
- 3 Pieces, Op.11 (Schoenberg, Arnold)
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, K.394/383a (Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus)
- Prelude and Fugue in C minor, BWV 847 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C-sharp major, BWV 848 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C-sharp minor, BWV 849 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in D major, BWV 850 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in D minor, BWV 851 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in E-flat major, BWV 852 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in E-flat minor, BWV 853 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)